The apartment is located right in the center, behind the Dome, 5 minutes walking distant to the Church of Santa Maria del Fiore, ten minutes of walk from Piazza della Signoria and an other five Ponte Vecchio. Located in one of the most renowned residential neighbourhoods of Florence and right in the centre of the city, it offers its guests the opportunity of experiencing the authentic Dolcevita Italian living, being walking distant to an impressive number of restaurants, bakeries and fantastic shops. The Palazzo is surrounded by restaurants, museums and great shops.
Located in one of the most renowned residential neighbourhoods of Florence and right in the centre, offering the opportunity of an authentic Dolcevita Italian living, this apartment gives its offers the plus of being walking distance to a number of restaurants, shops, bakeries and great walks. Inside guests will find some exposed paints and original frescos, a fully equipped kitchen, and comfortable common spaces. Located just behind the church of San Lorenzo and almost exactly at the entrance to the Medici Chapels, this noble family belongs to a prominent Florentine family.
The Palazzo was considerably renovated in the eighteenth century, when it took on its present appearance and it consists of three floors. From the front doors guests enter a hallway decorated in the nineteenth century: worthy of note the wrought iron gates and, facing the stairway, a doorway engraved with the coat arms of the family. On the first floor (the piano nobile) decorated with precious wall paintings by Vincenzo Meucci, the private home is today one of the largest apartments in Florence for private hire, and it's perfect for families and for those with a taste for Art and a central location. The owners are very involved in making guests feel at home, bringing the very best of Italian hospitality to an International, sophisticated crowd.
- The property features WI-FI throughout
- The apartment features air conditioning in most rooms
- The apartment is 5 minutes walking distance from the Dome of Florence
- The apartment is 10 minutes from Piazza della Signoria and the Uffizi museum
- The property offers circa 300 Sq. Mt. of living space
- 5 is the maximum number of guests this property can accommodate
- General Air Conditoning, Wi-Fi, Flat screen TV, DVD player, CD player, VHS player
- Kitchen Professional dishwasher with 2 and 3-minute programmes; 90 cm electric oven; Microwave oven; Fridge; Bread maker; Nespresso coffee maker; Filter coffee maker; Electric lemon squeezer; Electric Kettle; Toaster; Cutlery and plates; Assorted pans; Chopping boards and pestles; Kitchen linen
To represent this property please contact firstname.lastname@example.org